[Linux-aus] Microsft a Reality? Get Over It?? - A followup

David Ruwoldt david.ruwoldt at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Mar 6 10:11:01 UTC 2003

Dear Bret,

I am sorry you have missed the point. The current topic is Microsoft's
marketing machine and how very powerful that is when compared to any
other vendor producing software including the Linux vendors. We have
offered that the marketing machine works to the detriment of all other
vendors at a very high level in organizations and thus stops other
vendors gaining opportunities to put their products in place (including
linux). This is not about bashing microsoft but about the lack of drive
and influence of other vendors marketing machines including linix. Linux
vendors like all others need to gain better marketing practice so they
can compete and be seen as a solution to companies problems.

Yours sincerely

David Ruwoldt

--
David Ruwoldt
Team Leader, Operating Systems & Services

and contains information which may be confidential and/or
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents
of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by reply email and delete this
email and any copies or links to this email completely and
immediately from your system.  No representation is made
that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning is