[Linux-aus] How to build a tunnel from PuTTY

Ryan Verner xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au
Fri Jun 20 11:46:01 UTC 2003

> Usually I end up with conflicting kernel patches or it just not
> working. Getting it going without encryption has never been a
> problem though :)

http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/howto-debian.phtml

That's worked incredibly well on Debian for me; I don't follow the instructions exactly,
but the ppp tarball linked with the mppe patches have been fine for me for 2.4.18/19/
20, and I've never had any conflicts (I usually patch in a whole bunch of other things on
most kernels, including grsec, sensors, etc).

On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 03:54  AM, Ryan