[Linux-aus] linmagau Grant Request

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Jun 13 22:35:02 UTC 2003

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 12:02:10AM +1000, Pia Smith wrote:
> We are glad to announce that we have agreed to the request made by
> Kimberley on behalf of Linmagau, with the only adjustment being a review
> at 3 month intervals.
>
> Congratulations Kim, we wish linmagau the greatest success (though it is
> doing wonderfully already!).

Thanks Pia, LA Committee.. :)

Again this month, several articles in the latest issue, have been
taken up by Slash,OSNews,LinuxToday, Debian and many other places..
55k plus hits..

(NB: Lots of Hungarian sites.. - debian related but there must be
a great Linux take up in Eastern Euro countries :)

Also another special deal offer this time from SAGE-AU
Details are on the site, but you need to be a registered user of
the LinMagAu site to see the deal in the "Latest News Bits".

(Note: after the slashing we did a fair bit of work on the code and
db indexing.. so we think we can survive the next one :)
Ever the optimist I am :)

Membership is growing all the time, lots of folks from around .au
are starting to pop in to read the articles, then register to ensure they
keep up to date with the next issue etc :)

Thanks LA and all the other folks out there who are supporting the effort.
We hope to bring bigger and better issues in the future :)

Regards
Kimberly Shelt
--
http://www.linmagau.org