[LACTTE] Re: [Linux-aus] Re: LinMagAu - Calendar

Stewart Smith stewartsmith at mac.com
Wed Jun 11 13:27:02 UTC 2003

On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 12:26  PM, Kimberly Shelt wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 07:58:24AM +1000, Pia Smith wrote:
>>
>> Excellent idea :) The calendar looks great Kim!
>
> Thanks.. what about we add the meetings of the LA committee to it ?

I don't have any real problems with this - could only help I feel, and
the information is around the place anyway. We meet every fortnight on
wednesday at 5pm (we meet today).

It should be made clear that these aren't open meetings, although
minutes are published on the LA website.
Stewart Smith
Vice President, Linux Australia
stewart at linux.org.au
http://www.linux.org.au