[Linux-aus] Helping Linux-Aus

Pia Smith greebo at pacific.net.au
Tue Jun 3 18:11:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 13:17, David Lloyd wrote:
> Is there a list where volunteers can lurk and a coordinator (probably
> the committee) can say things like: "L.A. needs [a pouch of tobacco
>  | someone to wash the dishes]"...i.e. is this the appropriate list?

Hey David,

I just realised no one replied to this. I think thus far we have been
doing this to a small degree and I think thats fine. LCA stuff of this
nature definately goes to the lca-organisers list, but we don't have the
traffic to warrant another mailing list :)

Pia

--
Pia Smith <greebo at pacific.net.au>