[Linux-aus] Re: TSG and lawyers: volunteers please - on notice

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Tue Jul 29 13:40:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:52, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> But then I realised, if someone asked SCO as a representative of a
> company that relies on Linux - and it would only be useful to either
> party if that were true - then SCO's answer would cause the company
> to be fully aware of a potential law suit, essentially putting it on
> notice.

Damn the torpedoes! Full steam ahead! If they attack, I bite. Hard. You
can have a good chuckle at the results, whichever way they go.

WTF are they actually going to sue me for, anyway? Even such a(nother)
stupid move would be highly instructive by itself.

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Committee Member, Perth Linux User Group
http://slpwa.asn.au/            Committee Member, Linux Professionals WA
http://linux.org.au/            Committee Member, Linux Australia