[Linux-aus] Re: [Talk] SCO Linux kernel still being distributed

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sun Jul 27 16:21:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="Greg 'groggy' Lehey">

> > We have much stricter corporate law than the US, we don't need to rely
> > on just that.
>
> Well, yes, but that's another matter.  Let's look at it.  As I've already
> stated, the ACCC currently don't see any reason to get involved.  Can you
> point to something which we can do now?

You said earlier that they haven't made any statements in Australia, I
replied that at the very least, Kieran had (on a number of other occasions
too). So again, how public does a statement from SCO's representatives and
employees need to be? The ACCC, now under less controversial leadership,
won't leap into anything like this without a lot of "encouragement".

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

  I wonder how many bugs have gone unfixed due to misspellings of "FIXME".