[Linux-aus] SCO Linux kernel still being distributed

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Sun Jul 27 08:52:01 UTC 2003

I would suggest that AUUG and LA prep a media release alerting the local
media that SCO have been telling porkies. Not only did SCO not stop
distributing the complete Linux kernel when they say they did, they
continue to distribute it now, under a regime indicatating the GPL as the
only licence applicable to the RPM package contents.

con

----- Forwarded message from Bojan Smojver <bojan at rexursive.com> -----