[Linux-aus] Benefits (was: M$ buys off SA)

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Jul 16 09:16:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:05, Con Zymaris wrote:
> It's a worthwhile list, but this last paragraph may indicate what the
> main problem might be: "If you can think of a way to cram a lot of
> those benefits..." This is your choker-chain. There's just too much
> to cram, and possibly too much to raise issue with.

I guess the only reasonable technique is to article-domain-multiplex
benefits through. Mention the three most appropriate in any contact, or
pick three at random each time if the contact has no particular focus.

Of course, the more benefits we have to hand to select amongst, the
better each response will be. "Matching the ideal benefit to each
objection to produce better quality Scream."<*> (-:

Cheers; Leon

<*> Apologies to Pixar if they're offended by the misquote.

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Committee Member, Perth Linux User Group
http://slpwa.asn.au/            Committee Member, Linux Professionals WA
http://linux.org.au/            Committee Member, Linux Australia