[Linux-aus] Survey LinMagAu-LA

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Jul 4 15:05:01 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I am currently building what appears to be a great set of scripts
to run a very complex survey as per the original mail by Pia
regarding this..

I need a group of volunteers.. say about 10 people to send
me your email addresses for inclusion as the system works on
email invite (at the moment) when set to private..
The survey can also be set public, however by doing the private
route, we can get "more or less" proof of real response..

I do not want to start a long thread  "the deep technical kind"
regards authentication etc.. I am just trying to get the system
working now.. we can flame about the "how it shoulds" later :)

For now..  if anyone is intersted in participating in the testing
please email me "OFF LIST" and I should be able to send you an
invite to test later this evening, or perhaps tomorrow.

Thanks
Kimberly Shelt
--
http://www.linmagau.org