[Linux-aus] surveys - was Re: [Linux-aus] Minutes - 20030517 Summary (Face to Face meeting)

Paul Gearon pag at PISoftware.com
Fri Jul 4 12:35:02 UTC 2003

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Bret Busby wrote:

>     (1) servers?
>     (2) workstations?
>     (3) laptops/notebooks?
>     (4) pocket computers?

This would be frustrating for me to answer, as I own 2 embedded devices,
both of which run Linux, and both of which are used regularly.  The first
is a firewall, while the second I use for development.

If your suggestion were to be taken as a template for the real survey then
I'd advocate the inclusion of an "Other" option.  :-)

Regards,
Paul Gearon

Software Engineer                Telephone:   +61 7 3876 2188
Plugged In Software              Fax:         +61 7 3876 4899
http://www.PIsoftware.com        PGP Key available via finger

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.
(Translation from latin: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money,
or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.")