[Linux-aus] NOIE Open Source Software Seminar

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Jan 28 18:21:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="Jacqueline McNally">

> I noticed that you had two new committee members that are based in Canberra.
>
> It may be worthwhile for Linux Australia to be represented at:
> http://www.noie.gov.au/projects/egovernment/Better_Infrastructure/oss.htm

Unfortunately, it's a bit late to get involved directly (however a few of
the committee members and I were speaking to Greg Lehey from AUUG - they
will be presenting a session at the event) - but there is certainly some
scope for getting invitations.

- Jeff

--
   "Everyone says they like Free Software - not everyone is ready to make
         the tough choices to make it happen." - Maciej Stachowiak