[Linux-aus] Microsoft in big poo in court and with US SEC

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sun Feb 23 02:46:02 UTC 2003

<quote who="Leon Brooks">

> Not antitrust this time, just malicious stupidity and some knock-on effects:
>
> "SQL Server developers face huge royalty bills. How many, how much?"

It would be really cool if anything remotely approaching negative advocacy
were off-topic for this list. Poking fun at Microsoft and other proprietary
software vendors is negative advocacy. You'll probably find that most people
'in the biz' have many other ways of finding out this stuff, too.

We don't need to put down others (or publicise their failures) to succeed.

- Jeff

--
     "What's up with that word though... it's like something you did to
          frogs in grammar school." - Ani DiFranco on bisexuality