[Linux-aus] women at the keyboard (was: Microsoft schmoozes)

Brent Wallis brent.w at infosynergy.com.au
Thu Feb 20 08:20:02 UTC 2003

Hi,
Being cynical, and respectful to our gender partners, the decision to
send a woman is a rather pitiful move on M$ part. I think the press jock
writing the piece was trying to highlight this fact without being too
obvious.

It gets more desperate as they go does it not....:)
You know, watching M$ share price in the next few months will be an
interesting exercise.

We have several "fund manager clients" who are very nervous bout both
them and those whose fortunes rely 100% on M$....
MYOB being one....:)
What goes around comes around...:)
2003....the year of the Penguin....

BW