[Linux-aus] Thanks for the fish!

Anand Kumria akumria at linux.org.au
Thu Feb 6 09:21:26 UTC 2003

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 11:51:07AM +1100, Robert Thomson wrote:
> We've
>   http://www.linux.org.au/conf/2001/
>   http://www.linux.org.au/conf/2002/
> and
>   http://www.linux.org.au/projects/calu/
>   (just to be difficult)
>
> I'll move projects/calu/ to http://www.linux.org.au/conf/1999/
> when I get a chance.

Please put in a redirect for the old URL. It seems to be referenced in a
lot of places.

> If we could get this last one's website archived too, it would be
> great.

James has put a copy in his home directory - not sure if it is the
final version though.

> Please point out any broken links (internal especially)

All the 2001 links seem to be broken atm.

Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never