[Linux-aus] Thanks for the fish!

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Wed Feb 5 22:50:01 UTC 2003

Stephen,

> I took a couple of linux users with me to the conference with me and
> frankly, they were over-helmed by a lot (all) of the sessions, so I
> would like you guys (the organisers) to consider a few lower teck
> sessions next conference :-)

I'll make sure your sentiments are heard in here in Adelaide...

> While I would not like to see LinuxWorld Adelaide, a few intro tutes
> would be excellent. Not everyone who is interested in linux, and in
> fact a 8 hour a day 5 day a week user realy gives a hoot about the
> kernel.

I gathered that as well. I consider myself reasonably well up--hell I
can configure Sendmail, BIND, Apache, write gtk programs in C, use
EmbPerl--but still found some steams too technical no matter which I
went to.

We will consider [won't we]....

DSL