[Linux-aus] And now for something completely different

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Feb 4 19:56:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="David Lloyd">

> A phone conference/IRC combination?
>
> /me ponders how *that* works in a technical sense

The GNOME release team and Foundation board do this... You talk on the
phone, paste links into IRC, etc. It's just a second band of communication.

(We generally use it to decipher what is being said if the participants
don't understand each other's accents too, but I can't see that being an
issue for LA.)

- Jeff

--
                              <boc> man i rule