[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held (fwd)

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Tue Feb 4 11:10:01 UTC 2003

Bret,

Why don't you crawl back in your hole and resume your intimate
inspection of your genitalia.

You are a bitter twisted trouble maker, and you seem to go out of your
way to cause problems.

I have come across you on a number of mailing lists and all you seem to
do is spew vitriol in pursuit of some sick personal satisfaction.

Get constructive or PISS OFF!

regards

Gary Allpike
Speaking only for myself.