[Linux-aus] Lets see some action. (Committee Membership, past & present)

Robert Thomson linuxrmt at rmt.flow.com.au
Tue Feb 4 06:07:01 UTC 2003

Just to clarify, for anyone who joined the list after my original
AGM post, the new (current) committee comprises of:

President
    Pia Smith
Vice President
    Stewart Smith
Secretary
    Andrew Cowie
Treasurer
    Anand Kumria
Ordinary Members
    Hugh Blemmings
    Leon Brooks
    Andrew Tridgell

And, for those that weren't aware, the former committee (consisting of
the entire LA membership at the time of 5 people) comprised of:

Former President
    Anand Kumria
Former Vice President
    Terry Dawson
Former Secretary
    Daniel Patterson
Former Treasurer
    Anand Kumria
Former Ordinary Members
    Robert Thomson
    Gary Allpike

This may provide better perspective of where people are coming from
when they post something.

Cheers,
    Rob

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 10:09:40PM +1100, Jaime Hemmett uttered:
> <quote who="Gary Allpike">

> >It is interesting to note how quickly this has turned into "What is
> >Linux Australia going to do for me"
> >
> >How about a few "What can I do for Linux Australia" attitudes from
> >people.
> >

> Thankyou Gary,
>
> I joined this list after running for LA myself during the AGM hoping to
> see a bunch of people suggesting positive movements for LA that I could
> get involved in.  Just let us know what needs doing, after you've had
> your first meeting of course.  I'm sure there's many eager to get on
> with it.
>
> J.

                          Robert

--
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
 -- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)