[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Sun Feb 2 22:15:53 UTC 2003

On Sunday 02 February 2003 10:07 pm, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="David Lloyd">
>> Well, I haven't seen any particularly constructive suggestion from you
>> apart from the suggestion that a subcommittee representative of all the
>> states be created or formed.

> (That was me; Bret suggested that the main committee positions be tied to
> regions.)

Good idea. The region given pre-eminence should be Australia. We can think
about Christmas Island, Torres Strait Islands, Antarctic Territories etc in
the next round. (-:

Cheers; Leon

http://slpwa.asn.au/            Committee Member, Linux Professionals WA
http://linux.org.au/            Committee Member, Linux Australia