[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Sun Feb 2 21:58:01 UTC 2003

Bret,

> I suggest that the committee needs to address these issues, for the
> organisation to progress and become more effective.

Well, I haven't seen any particularly constructive suggestion from you
apart from the suggestion that a subcommittee representative of all the
states be created or formed.

[and whenever (or if ever) it is formed I suppose you'll have something
negative to say about that as well without really proposing a solution]

DSL

(1) Why don't we pick a subject, any subject and be as negative as
possible about it...