[Linux-aus] LinMagAu - Moves to a different format.

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Dec 26 10:30:02 UTC 2003

If you can't beat 'em..join 'em :)

This month we have moved LinMagAu from being
the "monthly edition" magazine to more of
a regular look "news" site.

All new stories have been added to the site and are all visable
on the front page, stories are now grouped by topic, with
searching functionality, comments enabled for you to all have
your say about each story..  and hopefully this will increase
the number of articles being presented each month, as authors
will no longer be working to a deadline, but can add stories
at any time they are ready and will encourage more readers to
get involved with LinMagAu.

As stories come in the site will be updated..
much like Slashdot or OSNews sites..
but still keeping a strong Australian/NZ focus.

I will still be handling the site and all that goes with
it.. and perhaps a few other "regular authors" might take
the plunge and become site editors as well :)

However all interested people will be able to submit articles
or links etc.. which will be posted by one of the editors..

Depending on the submissions we receive you should see more
stories coming out every few days..

Once again I thank you all for your support over the last
year...especially those few folks (and you know who you are)
who have consistantly written great articles and supported
the effort so strongly.

Best wishes to everyone for a wonderful New Year.
Kimberly Shelt
--
http://www.linmagau.org