[Linux-aus] linux.conf.au 2005

Ryan Verner xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au
Mon Dec 22 22:58:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 01:17, David Lloyd wrote:
> I propose a Fixit to Fix the LA Fixit's description ;-P
>
> LINUX.CONF.AU 2004 _WILL_ BOOK OUT!
>
>  * REGISTER AT http://linux.conf.au/register/
>
> ...now; if you don't you'll miss out on all the fun!

Ha!  Indeed, without trying to sound like a used cars salesman, LCA's
going to absolutely rock; I wouldn't miss it for the world, that's even
counting the fact I'm going to be one of the busy, stressed organisers.
Plenty of really, *really* cool surprises in store.  Don't go, and
you'll likely regret it :-)

linux.conf.au 2004 - Adelaide, Australia
             http://lca2004.linux.org.au/

"Oh no, not again."