[Linux-aus] Thanks to Stewart

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Mon Dec 22 14:16:02 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 00:16, Stewart Smith wrote:
> It's my cunning plan to get community involvement from people with
> better web designing skills than me to do work on it.

I think it needs saying at this point that Stewart has been putting in
an AWESOME effort to get our new (and constitutionally valid, oh my!)
automated membership system online. A thankless task, indeed.

Great work, Stewart! Thanks!

> Budding web designers take note - free credit, fame and well... ahh...
> I'll buy you a beer :)

We have a mailing list of people interested in helping LA with web stuff
- please do contact Stewart if you're willing to give a hand.

AfC
Secretary
Linux Australia

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Operational Dynamics Consulting Pty Ltd

Australia +61 2 9977 6866   North America +1 646 472 5054

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/