[Linux-aus] Want SuSE 9 Pro

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Tue Dec 9 05:39:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 02:41, Bezaleel Aholiab Ahitub wrote:
> Can you please email me a list of distributors for SuSE Linux in
> Australiaand some prices for SuSE p Pro or would it be cheaper to
> purchase from the USA.  Kind regards Bezaleel

SuSE itself should probably ship out here, otherwise there are many
local linux distributors such as everythinglinux.com.au and Linux system
Labs (lsl.com.au). Check them out, they're just what I've got off the
top of my head - googling may also help.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia