[Linux-aus] Linux rollsouts page

Arjen Lentz arjen at mysql.com
Wed Aug 27 07:12:33 UTC 2003

Hi Jonathan,

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 08:43, Jonathan Oxer wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 18:59, Pia Smith wrote:
>
> > Someone was doing a case studies page at some point, how is that going?
> > And have people contributed to it? I've found case studies to be our
> > best resource at this point :)
>
> I started a list at http://jon.oxer.com.au/linuxrollouts/, and rapidly
> discovered that I should have done it using a database rather than a
> static page.
>
> I've had some suggestions for items to add to the list as well as a
> better way to manage the classifications, and I'm hoping to get some
> time to re-write it as a dynamic page and add the extra content next
> week sometime

I think it's very important that each item has a source reference, i.e.
where does the info in this item originate. If someone wants to use the
item as a reference, they'll need to know this - otherwise they need to
go search for it again...
Anyway, tnx. Good effort.

Regards.
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Technical Writer, Trainer
Brisbane, QLD Australia

Melbourne 1 December (5 days): Using & Managing MySQL Training
Training,Support,Licenses,T-shirts @ https://order.mysql.com/?marl