[Linux-aus] Thrust! Parry! Spin! Ha! (-: Grog slices up copying allegations :-)

Andrae Muys andrae.muys at braintree.com.au
Tue Aug 26 14:25:01 UTC 2003

Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> I'm really surprised that nobody else has picked up this copyright
> infringement thing yet.

One thing that bothers me is that the BSD license you quoted included
the advertising clause.  Where in linux was this code found?  If it was
in a GPL'd module then it does raise an issue that needs to be addressed.

Andrae

--
  Andrae Muys    <andrae.muys at braintree.com.au>
  Engineer       Braintree Communications