[Linux-aus] He was mad as h*ll, and was just not going to take it any more.

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Thu Aug 21 23:50:01 UTC 2003

Hi,

When I was growing up, I sometimes watched "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", and
on that show was an actor, Ed Asner, who played a hard-boiled,
roll-your-sleves-up, get-me-the-skinny editor with a heart of gold named
"Lou Grant".

Sterling Ball, the owner of a company screwed by the BSA, reminds me of
"Lou Grant".  Here is Mr. Ball's story, and I think you can see it reflects
all that is wrong with big business today vs the small guy:

 http://news.com.com/2008-1082_3-5065859.html?tag=lh

md
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux(R) International

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the US and other countries.