[Linux-aus] Linux.Conf.Au 2004 CFP Reminder

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Thu Aug 7 20:26:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:01, David Lloyd wrote:
>>> Gain fame, fortune, and chocolate frogs.

>> Dude, there better be frogs. No backing out.

> I wonder whether they'll be white or dark chocolate...

That would prompt me to server marbled ones if I were organising it.
Perhaps that gives more insight into my personality that it should. (-:

The OSS way would be to find as many different flavours of choccy frog
as possible before the event so we could have blueberry vs peach
religious wars.

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Committee Member, Perth Linux User Group
http://slpwa.asn.au/            Committee Member, Linux Professionals WA