[Linux-aus] [Fwd: APSL 2.0 is a Free Software License]

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Thu Aug 7 13:21:02 UTC 2003

You may have already read it on slashdot, but here it is. This does
sound pretty promising, and follows on from (infomal) conversations I've
had with a variety of Apple people indicating that the company does want
to be more Open Source (but there's just X many hours in a day to get
everything polished to release). I heard that there's also this "little
issue of Pather".... :)