[Linux-aus] Open source: time for a name change?

John Knight anarchisttomato at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 6 13:15:02 UTC 2003

Layman's terms, what about 'Open Software'? Only a
slight change, but it might desribe it better. I was
just readinga  pocketbook I picked up on special for a
buck which was talking about security through...
obscurity (or whatever word they used) and security
through transparency (Linux). A title describing a
publicly scrutinisable system might convey it better.
'Open Software' is all I can think of though.

-  New people, new possibilities! Try Yahoo! Personals, FREE for a limited period!