[Linux-aus] Has M$ bought off the SA Govt ?

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Fri Aug 1 06:47:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 18:59, Pia Smith wrote:

> Someone was doing a case studies page at some point, how is that going?
> And have people contributed to it? I've found case studies to be our
> best resource at this point :)

I started a list at http://jon.oxer.com.au/linuxrollouts/, and rapidly
discovered that I should have done it using a database rather than a
static page.

I've had some suggestions for items to add to the list as well as a
better way to manage the classifications, and I'm hoping to get some
time to re-write it as a dynamic page and add the extra content next
week sometime (I'm heading up to Sydney for a few days starting tomorrow
to work on a client's M$ network - blech, this is the first time in
several years that I've touched Windows machines, and it's making me
feel all dirty)

Cheers

Jonathan