[Linux-aus] linux-aus

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Apr 16 15:02:39 UTC 2003

<quote who="David Lloyd">

> Bret,
>
> > Hence, the calls that have occurred, for the elimination of spam from
> > the list, which calls have met with hostile, derogatory, opposition,
> > from some of the louder members of the list.
>
> Hear, hear!

Oddly enough, it's the people telling you two to shut up (now and in the
past) that have offered (numerous times) to do something about it.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

    "From my observation, when it comes to porting Linux to a particular
           device, a point doesn't appear to be necessary." - mpt