[Linux-aus] linux-aus________________________

David Lloyd dlloyd at microbits.com.au
Wed Apr 16 12:56:01 UTC 2003

Jeff,

> > Ich heisse David Lloyd. Wollen Sie "Spam" lesen? Bitte, kommen Sie
> > nach die "linux-aus" Liste!

> Can you please refrain from complaining about spam on the list?

I was quite probably out of order only because I wasn't speaking
English. Therefore, that translates as:

"My name is David Lloyd. Do you want to read spam? Please, come to the
'linux-aus' list."

It would be, ummm, incredible, to deny this...

> Surely the appropriate person to contact is the list administrator,
> who can actually do something about *your* problem.

Perhaps, but I'm not complaining - *you* are...

DSL

(PS. I remember a time when all that one would ever receive from the
"Linux Australia" mailing list was spam. Nothing much else useful ever
came through it...which reminds me of a song.)