[Linux-aus] Re: [LACTTE] sponsorship proposal/opportunity for us (discuss :)

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Apr 2 05:28:23 UTC 2003

On 2 Apr 2003, Pia Smith wrote:

> Set some real figures so we can discuss it :) Would it help if we
> approached AUUG about their Openoffice cd's? Would they be useful?

I was partially involved in the Open Office CD for AUUGN, and provided the
Knoppix CD for the issue before. The way AUUG organises this is to send a
CD-R to a burning house in Melbourne and get 430 burnt -- I don't think
they have lots of left overs at the end of a run.

My memory is pretty hazy, but I think it was less than a dollar a disc --
this included art.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | Stage 1: Steal underpants