[Linux-aus] Discussion Starter

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Apr 1 16:50:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 02:07:22PM +0930, David Lloyd wrote:

> ..making a committee of thousands is making more work. It's what we
> entrusted the committee to do for us - to help set our policy and enact
> our policy.

I remember a smallish isp Zip in Sydney that ran newsgroups
for the users and bounced in many "we are going to do this"
ideas for years.. worked well albeit heaps of work for all,
but the users stayed loyal.. and generally the business itself grew..

Kinda fell over after about 2000 users I think..

LA still has a way to go before we reach that many..

What about a monthly round up..
$group want $blah etc..

discuss amongst yourselves.. :)

Feedback can be taken on board by committee members and we
(as mere mortals) can only hope they listen.

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org
Second edition out now !