[Linux-aus] digital.linux.org.au

akumria at linux.org.au akumria at linux.org.au
Fri Aug 30 13:31:13 UTC 2002

A few weeks ago one of the hard disks that made up the RAID5 mirror on
digital.linux.org.au failed. Unfortunately the particular SCSI drive
type was hard to source, so instead we have a replacement machine.

The new machine has substanially more disk space and CPU grunt.
Changeover occured for most linux.org.au items during this week but we
may have missed things.

If you notice any errors, please let us know. If anyone is interested is
setting up some kind of sourceforge-like system please get in touch.

On another note, I'll be migrating the linux-aus (and other lists) over
to digital during this weekend.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never