[Linux-aus] Australia wide installfest this month?

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Fri Aug 10 00:45:05 UTC 2001

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 02:15:59AM +0000, michaeld at senet.com.au wrote:
> Kim Oldfield wrote:
> > A while back there was talk of having an Australia wide installfest on
> > August 25. Which LUGs are having an installfest on this date?
> LinuxSA here in Adealide is definately heving one.  See
> http://www.linuxsa.org.au/installfest for details.

ACK from Perth. We haven't got a page up yet, we've only tied down the
venue in the last 24 hrs: UWA coffee lounge. Since we're doing this on
the same day, does anyone have a logo for T-Shirts/banners/etc for the
day? I made a very rough "Tux holding floppy disk", but someone may have
something much better...

Yours,

   James

(Must get a webcam working on my Vaio....)
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to

 Remainder moved to http://www.rcpt.to/~james/james/sig.html