[Lias] IT Manager's Conference

Ian Ralph ian at sceggs.nsw.edu.au
Wed May 11 19:13:02 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Having just been to the recent Linux Conference and spoken to a number
of people involved using OSS in schools I thought some of you may be
interested in a attending the inaugural AIS IT Managers' Conference,
"The Agile IT Manager", to be held on the 9th and 10th June 2005 at
Rafferty's Resort on Lake Macquarie, NSW.

There are a number of sessions on OSS to be given by Samba development
team member and school network manager Andrew Bartlett from Hawker
College in the ACT.

In addition we have included many sessions that will be useful for IT
Managers in general. This is a conference with a focus on tools,
information and skills of practical use without vendor bias.

Follow these links to for more information.

Conference Program -
http://www.studentnet.edu.au/Uploads/ITMgrConfProgram.pdf

Conference Website and Registration -
http://www.studentnet.edu.au/DeskTopDefault.aspx?tabid=187