[Lias] Re: [acscomputers] Google rewrites?

Ted Percival T.Percival at stpeters.qld.edu.au
Wed Aug 24 07:28:02 UTC 2005

> Let's just tackle one problem at a time.  :-)  At the moment, i have
> this disabled because the rewrites aren't happening at all (as mentioned
> above).

AFAIK Google redirects any requests for "google.com" from Australian IPs to "google.com.au", that's partly why I mentioned it. I thought their redirect might have been causing your test searches to be run on the .au domain, bypassing your rule.

-Ted Percival

The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are only intended for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information.

Unauthorised use, copying or distribution of this document or any part of its contents is prohibited.

If you received this e-mail in error, please let us know immediately by return e-mail or by telephone on +61 7 3377 6222.

St Peters will reimburse reasonable expenses incurred as a result of this e-mail's return.