[Lias] looking for a list admin

Ken Yap ken at etherboot.org
Mon Feb 23 10:23:02 UTC 2004

Dear list,

I'll be away for a while from April onwards. I would like someone to
step up and take over the lias list admin duties during my absence or
indefinitely if you wish. Contact me if you are willing.

The duties are light. What I do is direct the admin mail to a mailbox I
check only rarely. Most of the admin mail is due to spammers hitting the
members-only block and mailman asking me what to do with the offending
email. Once in a blue moon you get a subscriber who can't figure out how
to unsubscribe. You can do everything by self-service, believe me.

If nobody steps up, then I'll direct the admin mail to a black hole and
in all likelihood things will continue to work, but if anybody runs into
an insoluble subscription problem, they'll have to go to the server
admin for help.

	Thanks, Ken