[Lias] pam_mkhonedir.so winbind WORKAROUND!

Simon Bryan sbryan at olmc.nsw.edu.au
Wed Nov 12 09:42:04 UTC 2003

Hi all,
Seems .gnome-desktop is the problem! If I place the files in the root of /etc/skel
they get copied properly into each users directory. This is an acceptable and
possibly better solution as it will not clutter the desktop with unused icons.
What chmod/chown should I change them so that the users can execute them but only
root can modify or delete?

Thanks all for the help