[Lias] pam_mkhonedir.so winbind

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue Nov 11 12:37:02 UTC 2003

> auth	required	pam_securetty.so
> auth	required	/lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
> account	sufficient	/lib/security/pam_winbind.so
> session	required	pam_stack.so	service=system-auth
> auth	required	pam_nologin.so
> account	required	pam_stack.so	service=system-auth
> password	required	pam_stack.so	service=system-auth
> session	required	/lib/security/pam_mkhomedir.so /etc/skel
> session	optional	pam_console.so

I'm just guessing here, but I suspect that your system-auth will have
something listed as 'sufficient' in the 'session' category, causing
pam_mkhomedir never to be executed. If you move the pam_mkhomedir line
up one so it runs befor the stacked system-auth stuff, does that fix the
problem?

Craig Ringer