[Lias] Screen Shots

Daniel Palmer DanielPalmer at tcs.act.edu.au
Tue Nov 4 07:24:02 UTC 2003

Assuming you're wanting to capture from X - try using the "import"
command.

Most distros include ImageMagick (which offers the import command).
It's much more "simple" than using Gimp :)  Just:  import filename.jpg
click a window and wait a sec or two..   More options are available -
see the man page.

Daniel Palmer
http://itmanagers.net