[Lias] Virus Check

Simon Bryan sbryan at olmc.nsw.edu.au
Wed May 21 09:29:02 UTC 2003

and I have received some bounces from the list-admin list that indicate
the server is receiving the virus with me as the originator, so if you
have LIAS and me in your address book please scan carefully. BTW the virus
is KLEZ, which is a year old, detected and removed by any reasonably up
todate scanner, but is reported by SOPHOS as being the top virus last
month.
Simon Bryan
IT Manager
OLMC Parramatta