[Lias] NAS/SAN storage recommendations?

Robert Tillsley RTillsley at ascham.nsw.edu.au
Wed May 21 06:01:02 UTC 2003

> > Does anyone have any other recommendations for tape backup?

I've been using HP DDS4 drives for a while and they work well. I'm about to
move on to a Compaq 8 tape autoloader that I would be happy to provide some
feedback on later.

Regards

Robert Tillsley

This mail, including any attached files may contain
confidential and privileged information for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended receipient (or authorised to
receive information for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.