[Lias] Viruses

Phil Scarratt lias at draxsen.com
Thu May 15 19:44:02 UTC 2003

Yes I am. Got 4 messages today (or over night at least) that were viruses.

Checked headers - not much to report. Couple of them had some possibly
useful info in the headers but I can't for the life of me think what it
was now - msgid included an address I think. I didn't have a lot of time
to spend on it at the time and unfortunately deleted them before
thinking twice about it. One of them was tom at something....but as Les
said, Klez falsifies emails.

Fil