[Lias] Web Based Email

Tom Doyle tom at stvincents.nsw.edu.au
Wed May 14 06:46:02 UTC 2003

Hi,

I would do a search for a known result... I would then get 2 emails come up
in the search results. One is the email I was looking for & the other is an
email dated 1st Jan 1970! If I attempt to delete or open this file the
program stops responding. I need to actually close the browser though to get
back in...
T.

IMP is really cool..