[Lias] Web Based Email

Tom Doyle tom at stvincents.nsw.edu.au
Tue May 13 12:09:02 UTC 2003

Well,

After much fussing around I have managed to get both IMP & Squirrelmail to
work. I havent tried the extra features like calendaring as of yet but I
think IMP is my choice. It looks much smoother & is easier to use. The
downside of IMP is its speed. It is quite slow off the mark to load each
page.

They both have bugs though...
so far:
-Squirrelmail has a problem doing searches & can crash.
-IMP has problems with renaming folders within the inbox.

This was another reason i liked imp more!

Thanks,
Tom.