[Lias] Web Based Email

Gary Reynolds gary at touch.asn.au
Thu May 8 10:07:02 UTC 2003

The University of Sydney uses it for all of their 40,000+ users and has
done for some time.

Neat features such as the ability to link to LDAP directories to
provide phone book lookups, personal address books using a backend db.
It is also well maintained.

Linking with the other Horde project makes it a good all round solution
(or it will be once it is full blooded).

I also like the very lightweight kmmail (see sourceforge).

G.

--
Web Programmer
Faculty of Dentistry